Tenant Placement Services
Our organization specializes in offering solutions for landlords to eliminate vacancies and maintain consistent cashflow from their residential properties
A Vacant unit is a property killer, if you are looking to for a Tenant Placement Services in Baltimore you are at the right place. Tenant Placement Services offered by The Chariot Group LLC in Baltimore not only saves you time and headaches, but also protects your cash flow from the rental property.
Any property owner will develop a nervous twitch when they have a vacant unit to fill. The reason being:
- A Vacant unit is lost money in your bank account every month.
- It might attract drug addicts, vandals, squatters, etc. who can damage and deface the property driving your prep costs through the roof.
- It tells your current tenants that they can negotiate a rent freeze or reduction because they know that your vacant property has you on the ropes.
- A Vacant unit Lower the overall value of your property alerting savvy investors that there is wiggle room in your negotiating price due to the lost cash flow from your empty, profit-eating units
- A Vacant unit takes a lot of time to find a qualified renter that consumes time and money in ads and showing your property.
Thus, a vacant unit is landlords worst nightmare, filling which it isn’t as easy as it sounds.
We Promise a Qualified tenant in 30 days or we will pay you $100.
Call us for a qualified tenant & Best Rental today!
Tenant Placement Services provided by The Chariot Group LLC is committed to remove the tenant search burden off your shoulder. The Tenant Placement Services involve:
- Marketing: In the first step of our tenant placement service process, we develop a marketing strategy based on your tenant requirement and property location. It is implemented through both online and offline modes for maximum coverage, like:
- Internet marketing
- Online classified Ads
- Release to our network of 3000 investors who also maintain tenant databases.
- Captivating professional flyers
- Address Tenant follow-up questions
- Prescreening: Next, Potential tenants goes through a rigorous prescreening process in our tenant placement services designed to uncover any problem with potential tenants. It involves:
- Prior and current rental checks
- Landlord reference checks
- Eviction history
- Employment/Income verification
- Credit check
- Criminal background checks
- Leasing application review
- Tenant assessment and interview
- Property Showing: The best part of the tenant placement service is that we handle the property showing. Imagine how much time and money you can save. With tenant placement service in place, you do not have to take time out of your busy schedule to show your property to potential tenants.
- Leasing Document Preparation and completing paperwork: Next, we handle the leasing document preparation along with completing other paper works. We also coordinate the lease-signing meeting with the tenant.
- Subsidized housing placement: We have an extensive experience for placing tenants for subsidized housing program (i.e. MBQ, Section 8) as well as market rent tenant placements.
- Collecting the security deposit: We walk an extra mile, by collecting security deposit from the tenant so that your cash flow is safe and secure.
Finally, we fill your vacant unit with a qualified tenant. Imagine how much work, time and money you save through tenant placement services offered by The Chariot Group LLC.
Solve Your Tenant Issue Now!
Contact us Tenant Placement Services in Baltimore through the VIP placement consultation form on the right of the screen or call us at 443-288-1654.
Remember!! We Promise a Qualified tenant in 30 days or we will pay you $100.
Tenant Placement Made EASY,
Let us increase your cash flow!
Receive monthly rent ON TIME, EVERY TIME.
Call 443 288 1654 to get an offer today !